Articles Published in Academic Journals/Book Chapter
1. Victor O Matthews, Felix O Olowononi, Emmanuel Adetiba and Oluyinka Oni. A Conceptual Semi-Humanoid Wireless Robotic Lecturer for Distance Learning (DL). Communications on Applied Electronics 5(5):9-15, July 2016.
2. Emmanuel Adetiba, Oludayo O. Olugbara, Classification of Eukaryotic Organisms through Cepstral Analysis of Mitochondrial DNA, Proceedings of ICISP 2016 TroisRivières, Québec, Canada, Image and Signal Processing, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag, Vol. 9680, pp 243-252,2016.
3. T. Adekeye, I.K. Adegun, P.O. Okekunle, A.K. Hussein, S.O. Oyedepo, E. Adetiba and O.S.I. Fayomi, Numerical Analysis of the Effects of Selected Geometrical Parameters and Fluid Properties on MHD Natural Convection Flow in an Inclined Elliptic Porous Enclosure with Localised Heating, Heat Transfer Asian Research, Published online in Wiley Online Library. DOI 10.1002/htj.21211 pp. 1-33, 2016.
4. Adetiba, E., and Olugbara, O. O., Improved Classification of Lung Cancer Using Radial Basis Function Neural Network with Affine Transforms of Voss Representation. PLoS ONE 10(12): e0143542.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0143542. pp. 1-25, 2015.
5. Oludayo O. Olugbara, Emmanuel Adetiba, and Stanley Oyewole, Pixel Intensity Clustering Algorithm for Multilevel Image Segmentation, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Volume. 2015, Article ID 649802, pp. 1-19, 2015.
6. Surrendra Thakur, Emmanuel Adetiba, Oludayo O. Olugbara, and Richard Millham, Experimentation Using Short-Term Spectral Features for Secure Mobile Internet Voting Authentication, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Volume. 2015, Article ID 564904, pp. 1-21, 2015.
7. Emmanuel ADETIBA, Oludayo O. Olugbara, Lung Cancer Prediction Using Neural Network Ensemble with Histogram of Oriented Gradient Genomic Features, The Scientific World Journal, Volume 2015, Article ID 786013, pp. 1-17, 2015.
8. Emmanuel ADETIBA, F.A. IBIKUNLE, S.A. DARAMOLA, A.T. OLAJIDE, Implementation of Efficient Multilayer Perceptron ANN Neurons on Field Programmable Gate Array Chip, International Journal of Engineering & Technology IJET-IJENS Vol. 14 No. 01, ISSN: 2077-1185 (Online) 2227-2712 (Print), pp.151-159, February,2014.
9. Matthews V.O, Osafehinti S, Adetiba E., Dike Ike, John S.N, A Covert Kidnapping Alert and Location Identifier (CKALI), International Journal of Innovative Technology and Creative Engineering, Vol.3, No.12, pp. 162-166, December 2013.
10. E. Adetiba, O. Iortim, A. T. Olajide, R. Awoseyin, OBCAMS: An Online Biometrics-based Class Attendance Management System, IEEE African Journal of Computing & ICT, Vol. 6, No.3, pp. 25-38, September 2013.
11. Emmanuel ADETIBA, Mercy SEREM, ConfBits: A Web Based Conference Management System, International Journal of Engineering Science Invention, Volume 2 Issue 7, pp.92-100, July. 2013.
12. S.A. Fatumo, Emmanuel ADETIBA, J.O. Onaolapo, Implementation of XpertMalTyph: An Expert System for Medical Diagnosis of the Complications of Malaria and Typhoid, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering(IOSR-JCE),Volume 8,Issue 5, pp 34-40, e-ISSN:2278-0661, p-ISSN:2278-8727, 2013.
13. Victor O. MATTHEWS, Felix O. OLOWONONI, Emmanuel ADETIBA,
Implementation of a Wireless Bank Surveillance System with a Nomadic Monitoring Unit, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 10, pp. 476-482, October-2013.
14. Isaac A. Samuel, Ayokunle A. Awelewa, Adetiba Emmanuel, Felix A. Agbetuyi and James Katende, An Electronic Protection Unit for Diesel Engine Stand by Generators, Innovative Systems Design and Engineering, Vol.4, No.13, 2013.
15. Emmanuel ADETIBA, Victor O. MATTHEWS, et. al., Development of e-SIWES Portal: A Web based Platform for Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Management, International Journal of Applied Information Systems (IJAIS), Foundation of Computer Science FCS, New York, USA , Volume 3, No.8, August 2012, ISSN: 2249-0868.
16. E.Adetiba, J.O.Onaolapo, et al., Implementation of Wi-Ap; An IEEE 802.11b/g Based Electrical Switch Module With Web Enabled Interface for Electrical Appliances Control, Research Journal of Applied Sciences,Engineering and Technology 3(12):1335-1341,2011 ISSN:2040-7467.
17. Emmanuel ADETIBA, Victor O. MATTHEWS et.al., Automatic Electrical Appliances Control Panel Based on Infrared and Wi-Fi: A Framework for Electrical Energy Conservation, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 2, Issue 7, July-2011 ISSN 2229-5518.
18. Emmanuel ADETIBA, Frank A. IBIKUNLE, Ensembling of EGFR Mutation’s based Artificial Neural Networks for Improved Diagnosis of Non Small Cell Lung Cancer, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol.20,No. 7;39-47,2011.
19. E. Adetiba, J.C. Ekeh, et.al., Estimating An Optimal Backpropagation Algorithm for Training An ANN with the EGRF Exon 19 Nucleotide Sequence: An Electronic Diagnosis Basis for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer(NSCLC),Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences(JETEAS) 2(1);74-78,2011.
20. E. Adetiba, V.O. Matthews,et. al. Nomadic Base Station(NBS): a Sofware Defined Radio(SDR) based Architecture for Capacity Enhancement in Mobile Communications Networks, International Journal of Engineering & Technology IJET-IJENS, Vol.11,No. 01;253-259,2011.
21. Victor Olugbemiga MATTHEWS, Emmanuel ADETIBA, Vehicle Accident Allert and Locator(VAAL), International Journal of Electrical & Computer Sciences IJECS-IJENS Vol.11, No.02; 38-44,2011.
22. S. Adebayo DARAMOLA, E. ADETIBA, et. al. AUTOMATIC VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM USING LICENCE PLATE, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology,(IJEST), Vol.3,No.2;1712-1719,2011.
23. E. Adetiba, M. Eleanya, et.al., National Hospital Management Portal(NHMP): a framework for e-health implementation, International Journal of Electronic Healthcare, Vol.5, No. 3;273-283,2010.
24. V.O Matthews, O.J. Shakunle, Adetiba E., A HYBRID CELLULAR NETWORK(HCN) BASED ON MOBILE SATELLITE SYSTEMS FOR RURAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS IN NIGERIA, Journal of Research in Physical Sciences, Volume 3,Number1;57-69,2007.
25. Sofoluwe A.B., Ayo C.K.,Adetiba E. Fatumo S.A., Online Recharge Card Loading: A test case for m-banking implementation, Journal of Computer Science and Its Applications, Vol.11,No.1;72-80,2004.
Articles in Conference Proceedings
26. Joke O. ADEYEMO, Oludayo O. OLUGBARA, Emmanuel ADETIBA, Smart City Technology based Architecture for Refuse Disposal Management, Proceedings of the IEEE IST-Africa 2016 Conference 11th – 13th May 2016, Durban, South Africa.
27. Oyewole, S. A., Olugbara, O. O., Adetiba, E., and Nepal, T., Classification of Product Images in Different Color Models with Customized Kernel for Support Vector Machine, Proceedings of the IEEE Third International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Modelling and Simulation, AIMS2015, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, 2 – 4 December 2015. DOI 10.1109/AIMS.2015.33.
28. Emmanuel Adetiba, Oludayo O. Olugbara, Tunmike B. Taiwo, Identification of Pathogenic Viruses Using Genomic Cepstral Coefficients and Radial Basis Function Neural Network, Advances in Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing, Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC2015) in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa, held December 01−03, 2015, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Vol. 419, pp. 281-290. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-27400-3_25.
29. Abdultaofeek Abayomi, Oludayo O. Olugbara, Emmanuel Adetiba and Delene Heukelman, Training Pattern Classifiers with Physiological Cepstral Features to Recognise Human Emotion, Advances in Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing, Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC2015) in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa, held December 01−03, 2015, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Vol. 419, pp. 271-280. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-27400-3_24
30. E. Adetiba, V.O. Matthews, V. Egunjobi, Online Deployment Of E-Siwes Portal For Students’ Industrial Work Experience Scheme Management In Covenant University, 6th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, EDULEARN14 Proceedings, pp. 1419-1424, July 7-9, 2014, Barcelona, Spain.
31. J. Badejo, E. Adetiba, T. Odu, Student-Centred Learning Experience In Software Engineering: A National Transformation Tool, 6th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, EDULEARN14 Proceedings, pp. 2668-2675, July 7-9, 2014, Barcelona, Spain.
32. Emmanuel Adetiba, Dike U. Ike, Folashade O. Owolabi, An Intelligent Foreign Exchange Robot (i-FOREXBOT) Development with Scale Conjugate Gradient Neural Network, Creating Global Competitive Economies: 2020 Vision Planning & Implementation, Proceedings of The 22nd International Business Information Management Association (IBIMA) Conference, November 13-14, 2013, Rome, Italy.
33. Victor O. Matthews, Emmanuel Adetiba, Samuel Osafehinti, Ayoola E. Akindele, Samuel N. John, On the Development of Wi-Fi enabled Dual Frequency RFID Module and Web-based Attendance Management Software (WAMS), Creating Global Competitive Economies: 2020 Vision Planning & Implementation, Proceedings of The 22nd International Business Information Management Association (IBIMA) Conference, November 13-14, 2013, Rome, Italy.
34. E. Adetiba, M.Eleanya, MedLAB1(ML1): A Software Defined Health Informatics Messaging Protocol for Medical Laboratory Technology(a Poster), Proceedings of the 13th World Congress on Medical and Health Informatics, MEDINFO 2010, 12th to 15th September,2010, Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa.
35. Emmanuel Adetiba, M.Eleanya, Matthews O. Victor, National Hospital Management Portal(NHMP); A Framework for e-Health Implementation, Proceedings of the 6th Congress of Health Informatics in Africa, HELINA 2009,16th-18th April, 2009, Grand Bassam, Ivory Coast.
36. Adetiba E., V.O. Matthews; Analysis of Capacity Limitation in Nigerian GSM Networks and The Effects on Service Providers and Subscribers, Proceedings of the International Conference on 3G GSM & Mobile Computing: An Emerging Growth Engine for National Development, 29-31 January, 2007, Electrical & Information Engineering Department, College of Science and Technology, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria, pp: 208-217.
37. Emmanuel ADETIBA, Computer Programming Foundation with SDLC,Algorithm, Pseudocode, Flowchart & QBASIC for Engineering and Science Students (First Edition), 2009, ISBN: 978-978-904-537-2.